Engineering Technology and Construction Management
Faculty Associate, Civil Engineering Technology & Construction Management
Degrees & Professional Registration:
- Ph.D. Infrastructure and Environmental Systems, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- M.S. in Civil Engineering, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, 2012
- B.S. in Engineering Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, 2003
- A.A.S. in Civil Engineering Technology, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC, 2001
- Traffic and Highway Engineering
- Traffic Control Devices / Traffic Simulation
- Highway and Traffic Safety
- Human Factors Transportation Engineering
- Land Development Engineering
- Alain Senga Miatudila, Sr. “Proposed improvement design of Matthews Weddington Road and Hemby Road / Beulah Church Road intersection to reduce crashes”. Master Project, 2011.
- Brumfield, Ryan M., Srinivas S. Pulugurtha, Jaya Madhuri R. Maradapudi and Alain S. Miatudila, Sr., 2011. “Effect of Road User Distractions on Pedestrian Safety at Mid-Block Crosswalks on a College Campus”. Paper # 11-1498. Transportation Research Board 90th Annual Meeting, Compendium of Papers, DVD-ROM. Washington, DC, January 23-27.