Master of Science in Construction & Facilities Management
Admissions Applications to Graduate Programs are completed through the UNC Charlotte Graduate School.
- An earned undergraduate degree in construction management, facility management, engineering technology, engineering, architecture or a closely related field
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Acceptable scores on the verbal, quantitative, and analytical sections of the GRE
- Positive letters of recommendation
- A minimum score of 83 on the Internet-based TOEFL, a minimum score of 220 on the computer-based TOEFL, a minimum score of 557 on the paper-based TOEFL, or a minimum overall band score of 6.5 on the IELTS is required for applicants whose native language is not English and who has not earned a post-secondary degree from a US institution or graduated from an institution in an English-speaking country.
- Differential and integral calculus (MATH 1120 or 1121 and ETGR 2272 at UNC Charlotte or equivalent from other institution)
- Statistics (STAT 1220 or STAT 3128 at UNC Charlotte or equivalent from other institution)
- Other credentials as required by the Graduate School
Documents to be Submitted for Application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official GRE scores
- Official TOEFL scores
- The UNC Charlotte application for graduate admission form
- Three letters of recommendation